Concerned about Your Cat’s Kidney Health?
- A veterinary-exclusive wet cat food for adult cats to support kidney health.
- D = Delectable to help stimulate appetite in cats and encourage eating with morsels in gravy texture.
- Helps compensate for decreased appetite with a highly palatable energy-dense formula to reduce meal volume.
- Helps promote kidney function with a precise antioxidant complex, fatty acids from fish oil, low phosphorus, and targeted protein levels.
- Works in conjunction with a variety of appetite-stimulating Royal Canin Renal Support Wet and Dry Cat Food varieties.
Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Renal Support D is a highly palatable wet cat food that is specially formulated to care for the kidney health of adult cats under veterinary supervision. “D” stands for Delectable, and this formula can help stimulate your cat’s appetite. The morsels in gravy soft cat food can be mixed with other Royal Canin Renal Support formulas, which have a variety of palatable aromas and dry or wet forms to help find the right combination to get your cat eating again. This energy-dense diet provides nutritional support in smaller portions, since cats with kidney challenges have decreased appetites. Plus, it contains a precise antioxidant complex, fatty acids from fish oil, low phosphorus, and targeted protein levels to help support kidney function.