Worried About Your Dog’s Skin Health?
Skin health concerns are common and can appear anywhere on your dog’s body. Your veterinarian is the expert on your dog’s health, so you should always consult with this trusted advisor to find the best solutions for your pet. This specialized expertise is why Royal Canin works closely with veterinarians to develop formulas that support skin health.
- Tasty canned food diet formulated specifically for dogs with food sensitivities and skin, coat and digestive issues.
- Helps to reduce skin and GI reactions that may result from common proteins in dog foods.
- Fibers and prebiotics support healthy digestion.
- B vitamins, amino acids and omega-3 fatty acids support healthy skin and coats.
- Paw-some for both puppies and adult dogs.
Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Hydrolyzed Protein Adult HP Canned Dog Food is designed to help pups who suffer from tummy troubles, hair loss and itching due to food sensitivities. This highly palatable food is made with hydrolyzed proteins, which break down into tiny pieces so they’re easily absorbed. These little pieces also have less risk of triggering an immune reaction than traditional proteins. B vitamins, amino acids and omega-3 fatty acids support paw-somely healthy skin and coat. This food also features an exclusive blend of fibers to help support healthy digestion, paw-fect for dogs who are prone to digestive upsets like diarrhea.
Recently Viewed Products
$99.97Royal Canin Veterinary Diet...