Worried About Your Dog’s Skin Health?
Skin health concerns are common and can appear anywhere on your dog’s body. Your veterinarian is the expert on your dog’s health, so you should always consult with this trusted advisor to find the best solutions for your pet. This specialized expertise is why Royal Canin works closely with veterinarians to develop formulas that support skin health.
- A veterinary-exclusive dry dog food made with hydrolyzed protein for adult dogs under 22 lbs with food sensitivities.
- Helps reduce skin and GI reactions that may be a result of sensitivities to common proteins found in pet foods.
- Helps minimize risk of reaction with proteins that are broken down to a size that’s less likely to be recognized by the immune system.
- Promotes a urinary environment unfavorable to the development of both struvite and calcium oxalate crystals.
- Helps support healthy teeth with kibble that is a specific shape, dimension, and texture to fit the jaws of small dogs and also promote a brushing effect while chewing.
Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Hydrolyzed Protein Small Breed Dry Dog Food is a highly palatable diet designed for small breed or toy breed adult dogs. It’s formulated with hydrolyzed soy proteins, composed of low molecular weight peptides, so they can be absorbed in the digestive tract with a reduced risk of triggering an immune reaction. Optimal amounts of B vitamins and amino acids reinforce your dog’s skin barrier. And Relative Supersaturation (RSS) methodology helps reduce the risk of struvite and calcium oxalate crystal and stone formation in the bladder. Plus, the specially designed dog kibble is made for miniature mouths, encouraging your small breed dog to chew thoroughly for tartar control.