- Indicated for use in dogs especially in the early stages of joint discomfort
- Innovative use of egg shell membrane with proven safety and efficacy
- Highly palatable for optimal compliance
- Single-chew dosing for dogs of all sizes for a full 60-day supply
- Suitable for dogs with certain dietary restrictions because chews are free of gluten, sugar, shellfish, and salt
Joint support for dogs of all sizes
MOVOFLEX Soft Chews are formulated with a proprietary blend of 5 ingredients to offer an alternative to Glucosamine and Chondroitin.
- BIOVAFLEX - Eggshell membrane, an innovative, new ingredient, contains elastin, collagen, GAGs, desmosine, and isodesmosine from chicken eggs to support joint flexibility.
- ZANTHIN - Natural astaxanthin, a highly potent antioxidant, for protection against free radicals and nitric oxide.
- PROPRIETARY HYALURONIC ACID - A proprietary high-molecular-weight glycosaminoglycan (GAG), proven to be absorbed and distributed to connective tissues to support the viscosity of the synovial fluid.
- AKBA BOSWELLIA SERRATA - A plant that contains pentacyclic triterpic acids, which have been shown to support the structural integrity of joints and connective tissues.
- VITAMIN D3 - For healthy bone function.
Discover what different can do
Verterinary hospitals across the nation enrolled in the 28-day pet owner trial for MOVOFLEX Soft Chews. Veterinarians monitored each participating dog, and pet owners provided feedback at 14 and 28 days.
Results you can trust
Proven Joint Support
For use in dogs, especially the early stages of discomfort. MOVOFLEX Soft Chews should be administered once daily and can be given during or after a meal.
For dogs up to 40 lbs.
For dogs between 40-80 lbs.
For dogs over 80 lbs.
Rethink how you support joint health in dogs
Designed for comprehensive joint support, MOVOFLEX Soft Chews have been shown to provide positive joint mobility responses in as little as 7 days. MOVOFLEX requires no initial loading dose.
MOVOFLEX Soft Chews offer a taste dogs love, and ingredients you can trust.
- Palatable, liver-flavored soft chews. East to administer
- Readily accepted by dogs
- MOVOFLEX Soft Chews have been shown to be safe when administered orally to dogs
- Gluten-, sugar-, and shellfish-free, low-sodium formulation suitable for dogs with certain dietary restrictions
When to Use: For use in dogs, especially the early stages of joint discomfort.
Directions: MOVOFLEX Soft Chews should be administered once daily and can be given during or after a meal.
Precautions: For animal use only. Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately. Cautions: Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. If an animal’s condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
Active Ingredients: BIOVAFLEX Egg Shell Membrane, Hyaluronic Acid (as Sodium Hyaluronate), Boswellia serrata Extract (containing 65% Boswellic Acids), ZANTHIN Natural Astaxanthin, Vitamin D3
Inactive Ingredients: Chicken Meal, Dried Chicken Liver, Glycerin, Lactic Acid, Lecithin, Mixed Tocopherols, Potassium Sorbate, Potato Flour, Potato Starch, Sodium Benzoate, and Soybean Oil.
Recently Viewed Products
$76.99Petlab Co. Dog Probiotic | ...