- ① Grooming Arm height adjustable to 35"
- ② The clamp fits table up to 1.96" thickness.
- ③ The Large loops, Is 22" and 26" in length
- ④ The Small loop, Is 22" in length
- ⑤ Notice: include the arm, clamp, 2 loops. Not include the table.
Clamp upgraded in Nov/2019
Step 1:Install clamp as figure A.Tighten screw to nip your countertop.
Step 2:Put arm in the square hole of clamp as figure B.
Tighten screw to nip the arm,Ensure the clamp has been fixed firmly with arm.
Step 3:Unfold the arm as figure C.
Rotate the cross bar with 270 angles then tighten the screw that on arm.
Please note, This screw no need to be very tight, because pets pull the cross bar downward during use.
Step 4:Choose the loops you need,We provided two straps, please choose straps per your dog situation.Two straps should not be used at same moment.
- If your dog is steady, So you may just use the nylon leash to hold his neck.
- If your dog gets nervous, moves up and down, you may use the no-sit hauch holder as figure D.
As the following figure shown,A loop holds his neck and another loop holds his haunch.You can simply adjust the size of the loop to fit the dog.
Recently Viewed Products
$119.00BlueFire Large Foldable Dog...